1. Tapatalk has just been installed on the forums. This app makes it easy to login, read or reply to the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Things are finally stable enough to have recruitment opened. We are now actively seeking individuals 18+ to apply. Click the Join Us link at the top of the page and fill out an app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can use your Steam credentials to log in and create your account for the forums. This can help speed up your access to the forums. Welcome!
  4. When reporting a player please select a prefix for the thread. Be sure to include demos or screenshots. Any reports without evidence will be closed and disregarded.

[HACKER] Judge yourself if a wallhack was or wasn't used

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by {Maru}, May 21, 2017.

1. {Maru}

{Maru} New Member

I think so, but you (tkc adminS) have the last word. This is my gameplay:

watch from 22:29 minute

2. moz

moz Moderator Staff Member Bad Company 2 Server Admin Clan Member

That was a lot of video to watch, but in the interest of fairness, i watched most of it, skimming through to your deaths. Correct me if I've missed anything.

The first incident, in the tower, after which you called the tank gunner a hack. He can clearly see you when you are mortaring, there's nothing fishy about it at all.

You mortared another tank, threw a grenade, and motion sensor, this tank then shot randomly at your location for a bit, which could be wallhacks or might have just as easily been random shooting, as he would have been able to tell which side the nade hit him from.

The second time, you tell everyone you're recording, i'm guessing because the guy knifed you while coming through the fence? You have a team mate standing beside you who appeared to have been seen/instigated the enemy behind the fence, it is bad timing for you that you happened to get knifed, i would guess the knife was intended for A, the fence or B, your team mate.

To ban, i would need something more concrete than any of these examples, it needs to be either blatantly obvious, or consistently suspicious - ie: you observe a player is shooting through walls at unspotted targets, OR, a player finds you consistently despite hiding in obscure places.

3. {Maru}

{Maru} New Member

Well, oldmanmoz i got it and i will have it present. Thanks for your reply