1. Tapatalk has just been installed on the forums. This app makes it easy to login, read or reply to the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Things are finally stable enough to have recruitment opened. We are now actively seeking individuals 18+ to apply. Click the Join Us link at the top of the page and fill out an app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can use your Steam credentials to log in and create your account for the forums. This can help speed up your access to the forums. Welcome!
  4. When reporting a player please select a prefix for the thread. Be sure to include demos or screenshots. Any reports without evidence will be closed and disregarded.

CoD4 Ranked Server with Custom Maps!

Discussion in 'News' started by TacTicToe, Sep 14, 2014.

1. TacTicToe
    Fiendish

TacTicToe Clan Founder Staff Member Homefront Server Admin Battlefield 3 Server Admin Black Ops Server Admin Bad Company 2 Server Admin Clan Member

Check out our NEW Call of Duty 4 server that features CUSTOM maps on a RANKED server! Click here for details!

Attached Files:

• slide.jpg
      slide.jpg
      File size:
      261.9 KB
      Views:
  2. TacTicToe
    Fiendish

TacTicToe Clan Founder Staff Member Homefront Server Admin Battlefield 3 Server Admin Black Ops Server Admin Bad Company 2 Server Admin Clan Member

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Ranked Custom Server

Features:
    Custom and Stock Maps (60 maps in all)
    FAST redirect for custom content
    32 slots - TDM - Hard/Softcore Hybrid (HUD, no crosshairs/killcam, reduced health)
    End of round map voting
    Utilizing OpenWarfare Mod

Server browser name: 60+MAPS RANKED FAST DL

[​IMG]

IP = 104.153.104.204 Port = 28961

Current map list includes:

Stock: Backlot - Crash - Vacant - Crossfire - Strike - Broadcast

MW2 Remakes: Highrise - Terminal - Karachi - Bootleg - Scrapyard - Invasion - Favela - Sub Base - Salvage - Skidrow

Black Ops Remakes: Summit - Nuketown - Kowloon - Firing Range - Hanoi

MW3 Remakes: Seatown - Bakaara - Fallout - Dome

Custom maps: Rust - Zaseda - Swamp - Village - Aerodrome - Overpass - Fabrika - Outskirt - Project Valhalla - Fregata - Docks - Tchernobyl - Pripyat - Vukovar - Fallujah

(Lots more)

Once you have made it through an entire rotation of maps, game will play just like a normal stock vanilla server for you. We are taking requests for quality custom maps you would like to see in the rotation. Discussion of server setup and maps will take place on our forums.

Even though it sounds too good to be true, I urge you to check it out for yourself. This server is the real deal. It is located in the USA east coast on a dedicated server in Atlanta.

See you there!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  3. Justice
    Daring

Justice New Member

Tac Tic Toe - Just found your server and am really enjoying the maps. Although I am pinging in the 50s, some maps are slow to download (different mirror I guess). Do you have a place I can download the custom map pack? Thanks and I will definitely donate to this server...you all have done a class act job on these maps!

TacTicToe likes this.
  4. TacTicToe
    Fiendish

All maps should download from the same place. Do you recall which maps gave you issues? I had deleted my entire usermaps folder and went thru the entire rotation, and was downloading 6-7mbps. Maps usually took less then 10 secs to download. I did not run into any issues during my testing.

I do not have a map pack currently created for this, but I could put one together.

Thanks for the kind words and the feedback. Hope to see you on the server and sling some bullets.

5. TacTicToe
    Fiendish

Update. I have created a mappack of all the current maps on our server. If you go to the Downloads section at the top of the page you will find it there.

File is 3.3 gigs in size and was downloading at 6.5mbps when I tested the download.

6. APEXXX
    Depressed

APEXXX New Member

Thank you for this great .rar file. I did what you said about inserting the content in usermaps, but actualy it seems I c't connect to the server for some reasons , let me know if the problem is on my client side.

7. TacTicToe
    Fiendish

I just checked and was able to connect to them. Servers should appear in your browser. You might want to consider installing the CoD4X version. It was made by the community and fixes a great many bugs in the client, like the one that lets some servers steal your CD key. It also removes the DL cap so you can max out your download speeds from the server with any custom content you need to DL.