1. Tapatalk has just been installed on the forums. This app makes it easy to login, read or reply to the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Things are finally stable enough to have recruitment opened. We are now actively seeking individuals 18+ to apply. Click the Join Us link at the top of the page and fill out an app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can use your Steam credentials to log in and create your account for the forums. This can help speed up your access to the forums. Welcome!
  4. When reporting a player please select a prefix for the thread. Be sure to include demos or screenshots. Any reports without evidence will be closed and disregarded.

[APPEAL] Appeal for INearB - DENIED

Discussion in 'Appeal a ban' started by chrissdks, Jun 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. chrissdks
    Fiendish

chrissdks Active Member

I CREATED THIS SHIT CUZ FUCKING GIO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO CREATE A REPORT OR AN APPEAL SO GIO NOW TALK

2. AlexMexico
    Cloud_9

AlexMexico Member

(Lo banean a el tambien xD)

3. Saatana

Saatana Member

This is when it happened. It was me who banned him.

chrissdks and moz like this.
  4. moz

moz Moderator Staff Member Bad Company 2 Server Admin Clan Member

Nice work Saatana, great evidence, I think the entire video seems highly suspicious, he rarely spots and yet seems to know the whereabouts of any incoming enemy, tracks them through trees/cover etc. Knew there were enemies remaining in spawn after his team had moved on, including chasing one down, only to stop short of where the enemy was waiting for him, 40mm the building etc.

I have upgraded this to a permanent ban but invite other admin to offer their opinion.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  5. chrissdks
    Fiendish

chrissdks Active Member

I like the video and as moz said it is great evidence, I thought that he was a clean guy...guess I was wrong...other than me being better Chriss than saatana the video proves that he was indeed cheating and a permaban is fair with no other excuses that maybe Geo can say

6. moz

Upon request I took another slower look at the video - putting it in 0.5x speed, the middle bits that at first seemed as though he knew where the enemy were, they were actually spotted if only very briefly, either by him, or someone else, including the part around the shipping containers. Though, that still doesn't explain the beginning and ending, which weren't spotted, yet look highly wall-like. If nearb himself joins the forum and can provide a satisfactory explanation i am willing to revisit this but if he's not willing to vouch for himself i see no reason to unban.

7. lNearB

lNearB New Member

Hello, I am nearb I want to talk about the subject of my ban, it is true that it seems that I use wallhack but it is not like that since I am in its servers always eh played the same way, it is but I take years to play battlefield and it is not Presumed but over time I was improving and if it is true that it seems that I use hack but it is not like that, I just want you to know that I am honest and I am good to play if I remove the ban I am going to be very grateful and if it is ok its decicion and I will accept it, thank you very much and apologize for the misunderstanding.
    To and to Saatana tell him that I am Argentine and I speak Spanish and if I did not answer in the chat during the game it is because I deactivate the chat to be able to see better

8. moz

Hi nearb, okay, thanks, appreciate your participation - while the evidence does look highly unusual in places, i'm willing to concede it may have been intuition or simply being very thorough/cautious. I'll unban you, though we will keep a close eye in the future, enjoy :)

9. lNearB

lNearB New Member

Thank you very much and I really ask a thousand apologies and sorry for the misunderstanding

moz likes this.
  10. AlexMexico
    Cloud_9

AlexMexico Member

Unban him just like that? Without providing evidence that he is actually not cheating? Well.....

11. moz

There was doubt behind the scenes as to whether the evidence was clear enough & several well known players spoke to me on his behalf. I was hasty in my first review of the evidence - the video is long and my time is short. When asked to look further into it, i decided it was better to air on the side of caution.

I asked nearb to participate to both determine whether he was earnest and caution him. Parts of the video do indeed look wall-like, as i said in my statement, but in the interest of being as fair as possible, it's not 100% certain. You would want me to review it with an equally open mind if it were you on the other end of the ban, yes?

At the end of the day, due to being able to create unlimited accounts, the threat of being banned and losing your rank is actually a better deterrent than being banned.

This is not to say that i tolerate hacking, but rather, i must be fair, I've been wrong before, it's easy to make an error, and if i am wrong now, he will be caught out in the future.

12. moz

As of today, this ban has been reinstated, I warned you I would be watching INearB.

13. lNearB

lNearB New Member

Hello moz I am very upset with my situation, again they gave me ban, with the same reason as the other time "wallhack" I want to know because they give me ban to me that I am a player known by many, with whom we usually talk followed by Social networks while playing games of BF, before I was removed if a cheater entered and was not banned, many complained but there was an active admin, the hacker left and I continued playing normal with colleagues and suddenly expelled me Of the game with the same reason of the other time, apologize if annoying but I do not like to be banned every time because they think I'm cheater, I want to know if you can take the ban and talk to your colleagues so they do not follow me Giving ban, so I can play again with my friends since I was so close to reach the maximum level, from now thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience, greetings from Argentina

14. moz

Kill One - No video

You shoot me through a roof, though as far as i could see, no one knew i was there, so, i start recording.

Kill Two
    I have not been shot at, suggesting i haven't been spotted, i exit my squad so as not to draw unwanted attention. I hide, though you know i'm there - a single shot is taken at my position. I am clearly not spotted at this point because someone else runs straight past me. You kill me, might be that you spotted me running there? maybe, if the rest of the video didn't show otherwise.

Kill Three
    I sat there for a considerable amount of time waiting for you to make your way to my side of the map, sure enough, you are the only one that realizes i am there, despite, again, several others running straight past me.

Kill Four
    This is the only kill in the bunch where i was not hiding and it could reasonably be argued, though it is still suspicious it was you who killed me, and that no one else in your entire team saw me.

Kill Five - Of you
    Oh look, you know where i am again.

Kill Six
    I run the opposite way from where i intend to hide so that you have less of an idea where i'm going to be on kill cam. Yet sure enough, of course you know.

Kill Seven
    Mic drop.

That to me is about as clear as it gets, I alternated sides each time, I was not killed by anyone else. Aside from two encounters getting into position, no one ever discovered me but you. Not even the two people that i killed on my way into position tracked me down.

Combined with Saatana's evidence, i think this more than meets my threshold for evidence unless you can produce video of that game to exonerate yourself.

Unfortunately, now my secret identity is exposed haha.

15. lNearB

lNearB New Member

Unfortunately I do not have recordings because I do not record my games, maybe if we could play in your servers with you present and the others admis to be able to demonstrate my innocence, I could record it and show the perspective of my camera and what I can see

16. lNearB

lNearB New Member

What I can propose is that I get the ban for 24 hours, so I can record some games and show them

17. moz

Not acceptable, short of all the other admin here telling me i am mistaken, you will remain banned. Though, i welcome their input.

18. lNearB

lNearB New Member

Then I will not be able to play your servers anymore? Confirm me so I bought the bad company 2 and I use my real EA account, and this account is not illegal to play.

19. moz

Correct, you will not. If I or other admin catch you on TKC servers under a new account, it will be banned too.

20. lNearB

lNearB New Member

Not if I remain calm that I to its illegal servants I do not think to return thanks. bye