The Ark Server Manager is designed to help you set up and maintain your own Ark: Survival Evolved ™ dedicated servers. It provides a simple user interface allowing you to create and edit server profiles containing all of the settings you need to customize the playing experience for you and your friends.
What it does
- Manages the SteamCMD tool and Server installations/updates
- Organizes settings and writes INI files and command-line arguments automatically
- Tracks server status and allows direct control of server state
- Save and load server profiles - even import directly from an existing server deployment.
What does it not do
We cannot stress enough that you must have some slight tech knowledge as it will require you to access your modem/router and forward the proper ports, as well as possibly adding entries to your firewall and/or anti-virus software.
- Configure third-party firewall products - it will configure Windows Firewall automatically however
- Open or redirect ports in your router
Tapatalk has just been installed on the forums. This app makes it easy to login, read or reply to the forums.Dismiss Notice
Things are finally stable enough to have recruitment opened. We are now actively seeking individuals 18+ to apply. Click the Join Us link at the top of the page and fill out an app.Dismiss Notice
You can use your Steam credentials to log in and create your account for the forums. This can help speed up your access to the forums. Welcome!
When reporting a player please select a prefix for the thread. Be sure to include demos or screenshots. Any reports without evidence will be closed and disregarded.
Ark Server Manager 2015-08-04
Manage your ARK: Survival Evolved dedicated servers with this easy-to-use tool!